• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hullo from Yeovil

valetta baby

Well the new season is upon us.
How do you feel you will do?

For us another bottom half beckons with position of 14-20th throughout season and constantly looking over our shoulder at drop zone but hopefully survival again.

Last year for you was a a bit of a close run thing.Do you feel this year will be more comfortable?

Hope so as nearest thing to a derby and always a great place to visit.

How's Lisa/Stanno-Is he likely to be back playing this season?

Looking forward to my visit-Please tell me you have refurbished the away end!!!

davecg

We have refurbished the away end. You're now further away from the pitch. Thats it though...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reckon we will finish above you this year.

Last edited:

budegrecian

Hi VB
We fully expect do considerably better this season & we have valid reasons for our optimism; our signings genuinely improve our side, particularly up front; youngsters such as Sercombe & Dunne has developed into good players;we have retained the players e wanted to keep.
We will therefore be dissappointed if we aren't above sides such as Yeovil.
Stanno is unlikely to figure this year, we just pray he makes a full recovery.
Hope you stay up, as it is good to have local games. All the best for the season.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
No disrespect as plymouth aka scum apart i like seeing local sides do well....but i think your in for a hard struggle this season....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
relying too much on loan signings again. could come back to bite you on the arse

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
We've lost nobody and gained some top quality players. Aiming for top half, certainly above you though I hope you stay up.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think yeovil will survive again this year. Not comfortable but never in the drop zone either.