• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Huddersfield V Exeter Matchday Thread

scottus86

Oh..and ps: 2 off the play offs and 9 away from the drop - that league table makes DELIGHTFUL (if unexpected) reading tonight.

UTFC

Time for the can we make the play offs threads to appear now.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Listened to the game, superb performance. Krysiak sounded imperious and the whole team worked their b*ll*cks off. I've never heard of Logie putting in such a hard working performance. Fair play

Bring on Oldham

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fact of the day : Duffy only the 6th player to score a goal in the LEAGUE for us this season

delighted with the result
Make that 6th in ALL competitions.

The mighty Grecian

Make that 6th in ALL competitions.
not good enough is it

sort it out :D

Officer Dibble

Dibble it took you two years to make your first post.....you've missed a few key moments
LOL - I'm a very slow typist............

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Time for the can we make the play offs threads to appear now.
Three seasons ago, at roughly about this stage of the season we went 'oop norf to a side similarly highly fancied for promotion....and came away with a delightfully unexpected 0-1 win (clue: they saved us the hassle of inconvenient potential FA Cup fixture congestion just a fortnight ago :$ )

That was the moment that I, 4-1, began to dream that the season might develop into something a little more than a battle for survival.

Coincidentally, our FINAL (and gloriously triumphant) game of that season happened ALSO to be staged in Sheffield [tap]

(Not that I'm suggesting anything here...........

....but Play Offs My Ar£e ;)

Really excellent result today - third win a row of course...well done to Tisdale and all the players..

Just wonder how all those who posted some crap under the " 4 straight defeats, same problems again so... " topic are feeling. It must have been , what, all of two weeks ago ....

Nigel E

1993-4 actually
0-1....Mickey Ross the scorer
So today is possibly our first ever win at the Galpharm - I think Huddersfield were still at Leeds Road in 1993/94.

Last edited:

SDRighton

Superb win. Totally unexpected.

I'd have happily taken two points from Hudders and Oldham away. Now I'm after six. Are we bothering to come back from the North before Tuesday?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On the way home.

Think we've played better tbh. :)