• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

huddersfield predication thread

SDRighton

I feel a little bit sick.

hudders

Town sold 870 out of 1050 tickets available so should be red hot atmosphere.

selwynfroggat

Town sold 870 out of 1050 tickets available so should be red hot atmosphere.

Over 900 now, fully expect us to have sold 1000 by the weekend.

selwynfroggat

900 out of 1050 sold at midday today.
Probably half of those will turn up, half-cut at 14.55 to get those plum centre spots.
The other half will still have time for another couple in the Well House. (I know I will)
Using your same alias Sapph

The Firm

I predict that it will all kick off, very naughty on Old Tiverton Road. Hudders fans will have a few jars before they come in the ground.

greenawayr

900 out of 1050 sold at midday today.
Probably half of those will turn up, half-cut at 14.55 to get those plum centre spots.
The other half will still have time for another couple in the Well House. (I know I will)
Prediction, Leeds United farce all over again! Bleedin' northerners!

Match delayed by 15 minutes giving us sufficient time to react to the Tranmere draw at Stockport and throw away a 2 goal lead with 15 minutes left to lose 2-3!

Bleedin' Northerners!

huddersfan

'Leeds farce'? What did our lovely neighbours get up to then?

Smokey

They will come looking for goals and that will not suit our syle of play.

Tisdale should not have left it until the last day again.

greenawayr

'Leeds farce'? What did our lovely neighbours get up to then?
You didn't see the "crush"???

The previous attendance was more like 1200, and a combination of bad management by the stewards, police and club (possibly) combined with knobbish Leeds supporters stood behind the goal refusing to move along, caused a bit of mayhem. Looked ugly at one stage, but luckily was sorted before any major problems. Hence why your ticket allocation is down.

The fact Leeds fans were happy to watch their fellow supporters get squished as long as they didn't lose their spot behind the goal was remarkable!

Prior notice, there's only one entrance into the away terrace, arrive in plenty of time so you don't miss the start and be sure to move right along the terrace. It's when drunk away fans turn up a 2:59 that problems arise imo. Yet the police do nothing, nevermind the entering a sports venue drunk law that Yeovil enforced on a couple of our fans earlier in the year!

huddersfan

Didn't hear about that incident at all. I try to avoid anything connected with L***s at the best of times.

Thanks for the prior warning matey!