• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

graiser

Don't fret graiser you'll still have your local rivals and a big pay day next season, we know the ropes, we've won at New Wembley before, you?
And you've also lost, it's a person innit

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
We're on our way green chums and great news that young Ethan Ampadu is in the Welsh squad at age 16! Looks like he'll be the next multi million pound player from the amazing Exeter conveyer belt of lucrative talent.

How about your boys? Think Graham Carey will stay or go and if he should decide to try and make something of his underachieving and lengthy career how much will you get for him?

Last edited:

graiser

And you've also lost, it's a person innit

As I said, it's a person innit !

felix

We're on our way green chums and great news that young Ethan Ampadu is in the Welsh squad at age 16! Looks like he'll be the next multi million pound player from the amazing Exeter conveyer belt of lucrative talent.

How about your boys? Think Graham Carey will stay or go and if he should decide to try and make something of his underachieving and lengthy career how much will you get for him?
Look on the bright side, you'll probably keep Watkins after that performance. He was worse than he was in the 2 games against us. Thought Mellor had a great game for Blackpool and agent Reuben delivered for us in the end.

Still, Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs.... now there's a team!!

Antony Moxey

Apart from the football I had a great day today.

denzel

Any day not watching Ar*yle is a good day.

STURTZ

Never one to shy away from honest banter, yes we were second best today, outthought and outfought by Blackpool.

Perhaps it's best that we spend a bit more time in league 2 if we can't win against fairly modest opposition to be honest. To be fair we've had a great time with the play offs, some exciting and profitable matches.

I'm sure many of our green chums would express relief that they didn't have to go through the lottery of the play offs and somehow managed to scrape through as an auto, despite a fairly dour and uninspiring season by all accounts.

Curley

Never one to shy away from honest banter, yes we were second best today, outthought and outfought by Blackpool.

Perhaps it's best that we spend a bit more time in league 2 if we can't win against fairly modest opposition to be honest. To be fair we've had a great time with the play offs, some exciting and profitable matches.

I'm sure many of our green chums would express relief that they didn't have to go through the lottery of the play offs and somehow managed to scrape through as an auto, despite a fairly dour and uninspiring season by all accounts.
You honestly didn't think you were as good as us or any of the top 3 did you?

STURTZ

Feeding frenzy on the banter board, haven't seen this many greenies since I had that lung infection.

Piranha's or dirty bottom feeders?