• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How to do it.............

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any neutral with a knowledge of English football would assume that the team in blue had just scored, although hard to tell when you can see more players than 'crowd' amongst all those empty green plastic seats....

Last edited:

argyle-ive

Coming from a fan of a team that managed to take a massive 442 away to a crucial relegation six-pointer recently :$
As usual with you sad attendance freaks taking 442 to a place mid week, one of the most difficult away journeys to get to from Plymouth and fans like myself disallusioned with the team seeking their first win, I's say that the 442 mid week was encouraging, far better than the 150 or so that made it down from Scunny on Saturday

You tinpot guttersnipes make me cringe with your constant bitterness to your superior neighbour down the A38, get over it, you're a tinpot tiny club constantly in our shadows.

<<insert sneer, sour grapes and looking down images etc>>

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's the away end ffs, can't you people conceive we give decent facilities to away fans?

Now if the home end was as empty as that, I would be worried.

How we continue to laugh.

argyle-ive

Terracing, how delightfully tinpot :D :D

elginCity

Terracing, how delightfully tinpot :D :D
Not on the beach today Ive? <<snort>>

Stuart Storer's Tache

Bitter Boxy?

Out of the JPT, we've never even played in it

<guffaw>

Tin pot {TM Argyle Ive} or Paint Pot?

Getting beat by Swindon FFS.
Not strictly true though is it, you have played in its predecessor. For those Argyle fans post 2001 it was called the Auto Windscreen Shield

Last edited:

IJN

I can assure you, we never 'played' in that one.

Stuart Storer's Tache

I can assure you, we never 'played' in that one.
True, take 99/00 for example.

Knocked out by Torquay :$, who we dispatched in the next round as part of our glorious march top the Southern Area final. Que a disastrous trip to Ashton Gate :mad:

Last edited:

IJN

Jeez, I never knew you were that good.

I bet you've won the Devon Bowl a few times too, eh?

Stuart Storer's Tache

True, take 99/00 for example.

Knocked out by Torquay :$,
who we dispatched in the next round as part of our glorious march top the Southern Area final. Que a disastrous trip to Ashton Gate :mad:
At home to boot! A quite frankly massive 3124 watched it, just over 500 more than the crowd who saw City knock them out in the next round