• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How much would you pay

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
:S

Normally spend about £120 a month on Petrol, last couple of months its been about £80. Food costs remained within Budget. :D
Maybe you could give the Turks a few tips. On the other hand....

Grecian2K

:S

Normally spend about £120 a month on Petrol, last couple of months its been about £80.
Told you that syphon tube would be a good long term investment Lams! ;)

Scooterboy 65

I would pay whatever I suppose as I need my car due to being in the 4x4 and living outside of Exeter. Still saved a bit of fuel have'nt driven today.
I roughly spend £120 a month now

supercity2007

When will the fuel prices stop rising, its now £1.33.9 today and speaking to friends in the states they were moaning theres is now over $4 i thought just over £2 i would be happy with it being that price.

LOG

Does anyone know if/when the club shop going to start selling petrol and diesel?

They're missing a trick there.

Red & White

When will the fuel prices stop rising, its now £1.33.9 today and speaking to friends in the states they were moaning theres is now over $4 i thought just over £2 i would be happy with it being that price.
Is is just a myth that its sold by the gallon in the USA? If it is correct then $4 a gallon is an absolute bargain considering the prices here in UK.

citytrue

For a litre of unleaded petrol?

Err go!
Not sure if you heard but the commentator on the England v TT game last night commented that on the way to the ground in Trinidad, the cost at the garage was the equivalent of 22p per litre. Happy Days! Can only dream of such things!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know if/when the club shop going to start selling petrol and diesel?

They're missing a trick there.
Will it be available in white?

heathy1

Petrol signed by Tisdale and the squad? I'd squirt that in the Focus baby, problem is were gonna need some like magical pens that can write on petrol or something

southamptongrecian

Will it be available in white?
no just pink.