• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How Many Grounds Have U Been 2??

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
The rules;

http://www.ninetytwoclub.org.uk/nineq.htm

All looks a bit complicated.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The rules;

http://www.ninetytwoclub.org.uk/nineq.htm

All looks a bit complicated.
Cheers. So Stevenage doesn't count. :(

StroudGrecian

Officially the 92 club only recognises the current ground so many new grounds get lots of 92ers visiting them ... so i have been to the old stoke, arsenal, millwall, doncasterm chesterfield and morecambe grounds but they dont count towards the 92 ...And yes, the 92 club is a movable feast so when new clubs come up, they have to be visited as well ...
Likewise for me, have been to Arsenal, Cardiff, Colchester, Coventry, Leicester, Man City, Morecambe, but none now count.

Not that I'm anywhere near the 92.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Likewise for me, have been to Colchester, but none now count.
Easily sorted, Stroudy.

wiveygrecian

I'm up to 80 , Sheffield Wednesday will be 81 !

Oldsmobile-88

Officially the 92 club only recognises the current ground so many new grounds get lots of 92ers visiting them ... so i have been to the old stoke, arsenal, millwall, doncasterm chesterfield and morecambe grounds but they dont count towards the 92 ...
I was up to 81 with the current teams in the Prem & FL,...But the bad news is 15 were at the former grounds.....I did not think it was that many,but checking,its surprising how many have changed grounds....Ah well,no badge in the near future..

BuffaloWFC

62 grounds and 62 clubs. I say that because i've seen Evesham United and Worcester City play at the same ground and I've seen Chickerell United (of the Dorset Premier league) play ar two different grounds.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My ones:

PREM: Arsenal (Highbury), Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Man Utd, Tottenham, West Ham.
CHAMP: Crystal Palace, Peterborough, Plym**th, QPR, Reading (Elm Park).
L1: Brentford, Bristol Rovers (Memorial Ground), Carlisle, Charlton, Exeter!, Gillingham, Leyton O, MK Dons (Hockey Stadium + Selhurst Park as Wimbledon already counted under Palace), Southend, Wycombe, Southampton (The Dump).
L2: Aldershot, Barnet, Bournemouth, Burton (Pirelli), Dag & Red, Hereford, Northampton, Rochdale, Rotherham (Don Valley), Shrewsbury (Prostar).
CONF: Cambridge, Crawley, Ebbsfleet, Forest Green (old and new Lawn), Grays, Aze 'n' Yeddin, Kidderminster, Oxford, Rushden & Diamonds, Salisbury, Stevenage, Tamworth.
CONF S: Dover (when Margate played there), Hampton & Richmond, St Albans, Weymouth, Woking.
LOWER: Kings Lynn, Farnborough, Canvey Island, Halifax.

FOREIGN: Preussen Muenster (Germany).
Since doing this list (2 years ago so ignore teams now in wrong divisions), I have added: Leeds, Walsall, Southampton (St Mary's), Norwich, Brighton (Withdean), Swindon. Will add Colchester to the list in a couple of weeks.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was up to 81 with the current teams in the Prem & FL,...But the bad news is 15 were at the former grounds.....I did not think it was that many,but checking,its surprising how many have changed grounds....Ah well,no badge in the near future..
am now up to 88 total grounds so will hit the ton well before the 92 !!

StroudGrecian

Easily sorted, Stroudy.
Oh good, are you driving me up and back then?

Jason has reminded me I also saw Wimbledon play at Plough Lane, but I cant think of MK Dons as being the same club.