• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How Many Grounds Have U Been 2??

brayford grecian

SJP, wembley (old) wembley (new), old trafford, the kassam, grays stadium, old trafford, wessex stadium,

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its 10 at the moment but should be more by the end of the season

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
SJP, wembley (old) wembley (new), old trafford, the kassam, grays stadium, old trafford, wessex stadium,
you can't have ot twice :p

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been to 50 Football League and Prem grounds + 15 BSP.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
SJP, Plainmoor, Home Park, Stamford Bridge, Fulham, Rec Ground (A'sh*t), Woking, Wembley, Old Trafford, Kassam.

Plus some more that I've forgotten, but they look at you strange when you ask where the away end is!

Plus stadium tour of the Nou Camp in Barcelona - hope the new SJP will be similarly designed and sized and regularly filled!

grecianite

Seen football at 51 in the league (although seen 60+ grounds)

and been to 18 in the BSP as it is at the moment

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Charlton,Old Trafford,Oxford,Wembley,Altrincham,Oxford
All In Order :)
Pathetic Total :$

dommers

I think 70 in the top 5 divisions although this includes Forest Green (Old and New) and Newport, Bath City, Canvey Island, Dartford and Maidstone. I seen Exeter at 66. Am hoping to Salisbury and maybe Stafford or Histon this year.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since Junior got interested in football, we have been to the following:

SJP, Wembley, Torquay United, Pl******, Yeovil Town, Hereford United, Forest Green Rovers, Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion, Bristol City, Cheltenham Town (and Worcester City, Redditch United, Exmouth Town and Crediton United).

Before that, about 30 years ago, I can remember going to Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town, Bath City, Trowbridge Town, Basingstoke and the old Huish Park of Yeovil with it's famous sloping pitch! But the rest have faded into obscurity!! :D

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was on about 50 before I left the country (have added one or two more since).

I use the same rules as Moxey - if a team has played at more than one ground it only counts as one.

Although unlike Moxey I have only seen Rovers at the Memorial Ground, I've seen us play Brighton at the Goldstone, Priestfield Road and the Withdean (although I've been able to tick Priestfield off anyway having seen us lose at Gillingham).

LL

Last edited: