• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How low can the Argyle go?

Curley

Interesting reply there stinky,no denial what so ever(facepalm)i simply stated that you care more about it than a lot of plymouth fans do so do come again

stuartsdog

What a load of lowlife scum

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
jesus h christ. i'm sure the OB will be interested to have a gander at these....

Joe Grundy

As has been said, they're scum.

Where did the pictures come from? They should be forwarded to the club who should take action.

stuartsdog

Looks like they need a good wash

forwarded them before but never had a reply. best send them to Kick it Out I suppose. some were from Facebook, the others from online. unfortunately every club will always have a fringe far right element, but it's just whether they are stupid enough, or your rivals, to bother about kicking up a fuss about!

drake

You are right once again as this video shows, there's the fringe element right there from a Bristol perspective[video=youtube;-qdVVKJMndQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdVVKJMndQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
On a separate vein, did it sound like that when we knocked one past your goalie? ;)
That's one loud and proud crowd eh

Last edited:

stuartsdog

Beats me how a little club like plymouth can have so many hard men

drake

Beats me how a little club like plymouth can have so many hard men
yeah, like there must of been 10 or so there out of thousands

FAN-TATIC

It's utterly repulsive whoever they purport to support and I'm in full agreeance with the op.
Surely anyone worth their salt would know we~exeter and Torqauy fans alike would dispise these pictures.
It's not what football's about.
I'm not a regular visitor to banter board but the above is in my view common sense. To tar everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. We all have our share of mindless idiots. Sadly, we are sometimes not big enough to admit to it.