• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How low can the Argyle go?

CityTillIDie

Enjoy lads! (rofl)

Last edited:

CityTillIDie

Anyway back on topic when were those pics taken and is it a nazi group or what?

drake

Enjoy lads! (rofl)
You're desperate for me to keep viewing that aren't you CTID :$

CityTillIDie

Yeah all right mate ;). common Drake, weve found all these pics of scum being scum, yet you have found nothing of us lot? Doesnt suprise me!

Curley

Yeah all right mate ;). common Drake, weve found all these pics of scum being scum, yet you have found nothing of us lot? Doesnt suprise me!
So just because no ones found a picture means you dont have a few d*ckhead fans?

CityTillIDie

So just because no ones found a picture means you dont have a few d*ckhead fans?
No of course not!

they're pictures anybody can find. I have no point other than to share this information for public domain for further proof that they are definitely GAWS

ours just aren't that f'in stupid!

Curley

ours just aren't that f'in stupid!
Every dipsh*t hooligan is as stupid as eachother, its funny how your first 5 posts have been about Argyles share of tw*ts...who's to say you arent in your minority of idiots? Hmmmm

Curley, considering you allegedly don't care about our rivalry, why don't you go and talk tactics on ****otie?