• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How best to use the Cash?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fear not, it is with Taggy and safely stored in a biscuit tin in his office.
Safe enough. It's got a 'No Biscuits Are Left In This Tin Overnight" label on it.

andrew p long

Safe enough. It's got a 'No Biscuits Are Left In This Tin Overnight" label on it.
Yes, it would be very unlike Taggy to leave biscuits in a tin overnight...

DanceMagnet

Yes, it would be very unlike Taggy to leave biscuits in a tin overnight...
Crumbs.......

PeteUSA

Crumbs.......
I seem to recall one or two humorous comments like this when R&L were unscrewing the fixtures and fittings!

Red Devon

Tis saying on official site yesterday that "we've made a significant amount of money that can go back in to the team...and he's happy with the way it's been divided up".....just the way I wanted it too!

PeteUSA

Well I'm glad Tisdale is "happy with the way (the money) has been divided up". Who did the divvying up, and more to the point, as per my original question, who's looking after it? There must be one individual who is in sole charge of finances like Steve Williams was, or is there no one individual? Seems a simple question to me.

Colesman Ballz

Well I'm glad Tisdale is "happy with the way (the money) has been divided up". Who did the divvying up, and more to the point, as per my original question, who's looking after it? There must be one individual who is in sole charge of finances like Steve Williams was, or is there no one individual? Seems a simple question to me.
Quite obviously the Club Board decide how any financial windfalls are apportioned and ratify the Club's Budget. And as you obviously missed the announcement of the appointment of a new Finance Director, just go to Club website to check out his profile ! (facepalm)