• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How about a new "strapline" for ECFC

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you go any further back in time?

Just proves my point how obsessed you are with Porky and how far back you must look to get these nuggets back out...
The fat fraud has been throwing bombs at us for years, and now it's, it's, it's, it's PAYBACK TIME.

<<<roast his liver>>>

;)

SimonBB

Oh and the top 3 current threads on well street are Argyle related too...

Love Exeter more than you hate us???? I think not....very sad
could you leave OUR forum along please.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you go any further back in time?

Just proves my point how obsessed you are with Porky and how far back you must look to get these nuggets back out, it must take hours.....sad, really sad
4 years...not that long at all :D

Championship and you f*cked it up
League One and you f*cked it up
League Two and...

stumpynadge

It does make me laugh when janners come onto OUR website and accuse US of being obsessed with THEM.
They should go back to that ghost town of a site that is Pashoddy, with it's wide open barren spaces. There's plenty of room for their egos, big heads and frankly laughable comments. (Plymouth Argyle: The biggest club in L2/BSP (delete as applicable))

Pasoti: Not suitable for agrophobics.

It does make me laugh when janners come onto OUR website and accuse US of being obsessed with THEM.
They should go back to that ghost town of a site that is Pashoddy, with it's wide open barren spaces. There's plenty of room for their egos, big heads and frankly laughable comments. (Plymouth Argyle: The biggest club in L2/BSP (delete as applicable))

Pasoti: Not suitable for agrophobics.

Me too, it's hilarious

See how many ecfc threads there are on pasoti compared to yours,

If you put as much effort into supporting your team as hating ours you'd be premier league

Jersey Tone

I was just thinking the same thing. Irony clearly has no meaning in East Cornwall/West Devon.

If they think that continual derogatory posts to their shortcomings and constant p*ss taking out or their misfortunes is an obsession.....then yes, I'm obsessed!!!. And damn f*cking proud of it too!!! :D

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
See how many ecfc threads there are on pasoti compared to yours,
Might that not just be down to the draconian regime of exclusion of virtually everything Red&White insisted by your own little Napoleon though?