• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality

mumbo

I was lucky enough to win hospitality for 4 in our recent Supporters Club raffle - today was the day and we had a brilliant time.

Just want to put on record my thanks to the club but also to say how proud I was to be a City fan today.
We were all impressed by the whole experience - the attention to detail, organisation and friendliness of the staff in the Flybe suite. The game looked great from the Doble and it was especially good to see the Big Bank celebrating at the final whistle as that's where we usually stand to watch the game.

I was especially touched to see Dacre's flat cap and photo sitting proudly on top of the Playoff trophy in the Trophy cabinet. Then to hear the comments from the family of the fan who died on Tuesday and the fans' applause in response.
Well done to all in the ECFC community.

Oh, and we won too - what a great day.
Thank you, Elaine Davis.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was lucky enough to win hospitality for 4 in our recent Supporters Club raffle - today was the day and we had a brilliant time.

Just want to put on record my thanks to the club but also to say how proud I was to be a City fan today.
We were all impressed by the whole experience - the attention to detail, organisation and friendliness of the staff in the Flybe suite. The game looked great from the Doble and it was especially good to see the Big Bank celebrating at the final whistle as that's where we usually stand to watch the game.

I was especially touched to see Dacre's flat cap and photo sitting proudly on top of the Playoff trophy in the Trophy cabinet. Then to hear the comments from the family of the fan who died on Tuesday and the fans' applause in response.
Well done to all in the ECFC community.

Oh, and we won too - what a great day.
Thank you, Elaine Davis.
I love to hear comments like this. It can only help our 'little' club to grow. Well done to the club [y]

ORy

Think this may be the right thread to tell a little story of my own regarding another reason why I just love being a City fan:

As I've said on here before, Fred Murray is (sort of !) brother-in-law of one of the managers of my favourite English pub here in Trondheim, Norway.
Sometime around Xmas this weird coincidence came up in their family, Fred obviously thought Will was joking when he told of this solitaire City supporter over here. Anyway, one word took the other and Fred duly arranged for a Wembley match shirt to be signed by players, managers etc and Will came around to me with this as a belated Xmas present the other week. Made me feel 13 again !

This of course is just another piece of the jigsaw, but anyway: What a great little club our lives circle around. Proud to be a Grecian !

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think this may be the right thread to tell a little story of my own regarding another reason why I just love being a City fan:

As I've said on here before, Fred Murray is (sort of !) brother-in-law of one of the managers of my favourite English pub here in Trondheim, Norway.
Sometime around Xmas this weird coincidence came up in their family, Fred obviously thought Will was joking when he told of this solitaire City supporter over here. Anyway, one word took the other and Fred duly arranged for a Wembley match shirt to be signed by players, managers etc and Will came around to me with this as a belated Xmas present the other week. Made me feel 13 again !

This of course is just another piece of the jigsaw, but anyway: What a great little club our lives circle around. Proud to be a Grecian !
Brilliant! Being a Liverpool fan, Fred would have been on cloud 9 yesterday.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Good thread, well done for sharing your thoughts. I practically live in hospitality now and have to say it is a great matchday experience. It's a real money spinner for the club too so all good. Many thanks to Margerat Gillard who looked after the matchday sponsors so well.

As a side note my record in hospitality is now: 5-0W, 3-0W, 4-0W, 2-0W, 1-0W! My goal difference in hospitality is +15!! Hence why my Big Bank mates are organising a whip round to stop me standing on the big bank for the rest of the season. :)

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As a side note my record in hospitality is now: 5-0W, 3-0W, 4-0W, 2-0W, 1-0W! My goal difference in hospitality is +15!! Hence why my Big Bank mates are organising a whip round to stop me standing on the big bank for the rest of the season. :)
Wonder if it works for away matches?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Shall we find out Hants??? Birthday hospitality at Rotherham??

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
just had to comment how much i enjoyed the matchday hospitality for the port vale game.was with shabbashaz and the other edg's.lovely meal,would have gone up for seconds if i could!just a great experience which i would reccomend to anyone who hasnt tryed it.rounded off a great night by having my photo taken with bertie.well done to everyone at the club for such an enjoyable night

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
rounded off a great night by having my photo taken with bertie.
Envious. :p What did he think of it all?