• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at the club

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't know where Paul was on either occasion, the point I am trying to make is that if you are going to acknowledge one table of guests then why ignore the rest of the tables? Paul Morrish always, on previous occasions spoke to each and every table in hospitality, I am not picking on Julian, I am merely pointing out that it felt like we were being ignored, just seems rude and unprofessional to me.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even if Tagg couldn't do it, commercial director could have made an appearance, wasn't that what Paul Morrish's old title?

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even if Tagg couldn't do it
Probably driving around in his new Range Rover with personalised registration number like he was this afternoon, when I followed him all the way down to Exmouth........... (I must try to become an ECFC director some time......)

loobygrecian

Even if Tagg couldn't do it, commercial director could have made an appearance, wasn't that what Paul Morrish's old title?
The thing is Shabba, Julian was there yesterday (and for when we did hospitality for the rovers game first game of the season) like I have said I can't fault the hospitality experience itself, good food etc

Antony Moxey

Probably driving around in his new Range Rover with personalised registration number like he was this afternoon, when I followed him all the way down to Exmouth........... (I must try to become an ECFC director some time......)
He's had that registration at least a decade before he became involved with the club.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thing is Shabba, Julian was there yesterday (and for when we did hospitality for the rovers game first game of the season) like I have said I can't fault the hospitality experience itself, good food etc
Completely agree Loobs. At least the hospitality side itself has remained top notch.

MikeGrecian

First time for me today.Respect to all involved and especially Andy G who went out of his way to make it a special day.I will defo go again(y).BTW, anyone else there today know the name of the ex Sheff Utd/Wed? and West Ham player who was in attendance.Friend of Sarfend director i believe.

Pete Martin (CTID)

First time for me today.Respect to all involved and especially Andy G who went out of his way to make it a special day.I will defo go again(y).BTW, anyone else there today know the name of the ex Sheff Utd/Wed? and West Ham player who was in attendance.Friend of Sarfend director i believe.
I really wish there was a way that we could clone that boy. No disrespect to Wolfie, but he would be my Chief Executive.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really wish there was a way that we could clone that boy. No disrespect to Wolfie, but he would be my Chief Executive.
Completely agree. He's the heart of the club and works very hard because he loves the club so much.

Yes, the wife and I did hospitality at the Rovers game and the service Andy Gillard gave was premium, a lovely fellow and customer service skills second to none, just a shame some of the others in a privileged capacity at the club do not show the same kind of welcoming and manners.