• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at the club

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
is IMO brilliant, nothing is too much trouble for Rose and her staff, Andy Gillard always ensures things are done to make the day special. We were in hospitality yesterday for RaWZ' birthday, food was lovely, the waiters and waitresses polite and helpful. Steve was also presented with a birthday cake by John Delve too - a great touch.

When previously doing hospitality Paul Morrish would always take the time to come round to each guests table to say hello, thanks for coming and enjoy the game etc etc always making you feel welcome.

On the last 2 occasions of doing hospitality Julian Tagg has been up there and not once has even acknowledged the guests in hospitality only opting for the "corporate tables" it doesn't take much to come over and say hello, but he seems to ignore all the other people there like they aren't good enough, this makes me very cross and to me seems very unprofessional, Andy and Rose do a fantastic job they really care and maybe it's because of them that I will do hospitality again their attitude is great and they don't ignore you either.

It would be better if Julian Tagg could adopt the same attitude as them.

fred binneys head

There's a blast from the past.

Olivia's dad

Banned (PM)
Andy G is a top man,he has the club at heart and goes that extra mile to help,shame the club don't have more like him.

John delve, remember him well

loobygrecian

He is a top man, like I have said nothing is too much trouble and always quick to respond to a request when it comes to hospitality.

Oldsmobile-88

Good to see you back in the fold,Lou..:D..

loobygrecian

:D thanks Russ! See you same time next year lol!!

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
is IMO brilliant, nothing is too much trouble for Rose and her staff, Andy Gillard always ensures things are done to make the day special. We were in hospitality yesterday for RaWZ' birthday, food was lovely, the waiters and waitresses polite and helpful. Steve was also presented with a birthday cake by John Delve too - a great touch.

When previously doing hospitality Paul Morrish would always take the time to come round to each guests table to say hello, thanks for coming and enjoy the game etc etc always making you feel welcome.

On the last 2 occasions of doing hospitality Julian Tagg has been up there and not once has even acknowledged the guests in hospitality only opting for the "corporate tables" it doesn't take much to come over and say hello, but he seems to ignore all the other people there like they aren't good enough, this makes me very cross and to me seems very unprofessional, Andy and Rose do a fantastic job they really care and maybe it's because of them that I will do hospitality again their attitude is great and they don't ignore you either.

Am not in the least bit surprised by this.

Glad you had a great time Loobs, hospitality has always been spot on and is down to the hard work from Andy G, Rose and the staff that work in there.

Last edited:

MikeGrecian

Got me 40th birthday there next month for the Sarfend game.Looking forward to it.(beer)

Pete Martin (CTID)

.........On the last 2 occasions of doing hospitality Julian Tagg has been up there and not once has even acknowledged the guests in hospitality only opting for the "corporate tables" it doesn't take much to come over and say hello, but he seems to ignore all the other people there like they aren't good enough, this makes me very cross and to me seems very unprofessional.

It ain't gonna happen. This just exemplifies the "us and them" attitude that pervades the club now. When backs were against the wall everyone was equal and everyone was needed and valued. Now there is a culture of division.

Andy and Rose do a fantastic job they really care and maybe it's because of them that I will do hospitality again their attitude is great and they don't ignore you either.
Indeed they do and that is because they are ordinary folks with no airs and graces and no inflated view of their own self importance.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did hospitality against Hartlepool, excellent day spoilt by the 90 Minutes of football.
Mr Tagg came around to our table for a chat maybe it varies from week to week and how much time is available ?