• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hooray!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm back on.

I see I've been so missed.

Thanks to Steve at Exeweb for sorting out my problem. I changed my E mail address and it booted me out so I was unable to post.

I did a lot of lurking though.

So, people, no matter who you think was me, or who owned up to being me, I am now back as Porkus.

I hope Steve or one of the Mods can confirm my 'I.T difficulties' so sad and lonely (not to mention very obsessive) Tring (aka Viceroy, aka Slovaiki) can now carry on where he left off.

I won't post much, there's no need, you all know what I think of ECFC.

How we continue to laugh (all be it through gritted teeth).

For those of you who hate me, tough, for those of you who I get on with (silent majority) it's good, in a weird sense, to be back.

Last edited:

Petronella Clown

Did we have a vacancy for another clown?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Did we have a vacancy for another clown?
No, but it's all Pasoti had left to offer, all their honest supporters with foresight, have gone to argyletalkdemocratic :p

The Red Star

. I changed my E mail address and it booted me out so I was unable to post.

So, people, no matter who you think was me, or who owned up to being me, I am now back as Porkus.

I hope Steve or one of the Mods can confirm my 'I.T difficulties' so sad and lonely (not to mention very obsessive) Tring (aka Viceroy, aka Slovaiki) can now carry on where he left off.

QUOTE]

Changing an email address would not boot you out.

Grecian_In_Exile

QUOTE]

stop stating the bleedin obvious, sheep; wool; eyes; pulling, does it all the time on Pasoti, Janners to thick to realise though :-#

IJN

QUOTE]

Oh OK, I made it up then.

By the way, for someone who knows all about this website, do you find it too hard to quote properly? <sigh>

IJN

No, but it's all Pasoti had left to offer, all their honest supporters with foresight, have gone to argyletalkdemocratic :p
Well 58 have. :p

It's a good site, I've joined.

Problem is, Rickler, Tring and Gob spoil it.

Some of those that have joined, have left again, telling me, that some of the people on it are 'weird' and in another case, the word 'freaks' was used.

Still, it IS very democratic (as long as you're in their gang).

The Red Star

Oh OK, I made it up then.

By the way, for someone who knows all about this website, do you find it too hard to quote properly? <sigh>
Are you still intending to stand for election to the Argyle Trust? Chris Webb is concerned about your behaviour on these boards and I believe on Pasoti. If I was you I would concentrate on trying to save your club, rather than bury it.

Souvlaki

Careful you don't hurt your snout on the way out Porkie. It must be about a foot long !

And as for your feeble attempt at portraying my good self as a 'multi', Souvlaki and Viceroy 'of Cyprus' , are not only self explanatory but also carry my locations past and present..... Larnaca and Tring.
Fairly self explanatory to all but the dumbest and/or manipulative of people you'd think ?

IJN..Ian...Napoleon....Sandman......Steve Myott...Eastleigh Green...Modbod....

I'm sure there are many more, including your ATD sleepers.

Man up, bully boy .

Grecian_In_Exile

Careful you don't hurt your snout on the way out Porkie. It must be about a foot long !

And as for your feeble attempt at portraying my good self as a 'multi', Souvlaki and Viceroy 'of Cyprus' , are not only self explanatory but also carry my locations past and present..... Larnaca and Tring.
Fairly self explanatory to all but the dumbest and/or manipulative of people you'd think ?

IJN..Ian...Napoleon....Sandman......Steve Myott...Eastleigh Green...Modbod....

I'm sure there are many more, including your ATD sleepers.

Man up, bully boy .

Once a bully always a bully I'm afraid... all bully's are gutless cowards FACT!!