• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
After cancelling 3 trips due to Covid restrictions we are finally coming back to the UK for the first time since 2020. Very excited. Will be mid Aug to mid Sept so hopefully there will be some interesting City games early next season that coincide (in League 1......assuming we miss out on promotion to the Championship this season) :p

Oldsmobile-88

After cancelling 3 trips due to Covid restrictions we are finally coming back to the UK for the first time since 2020. Very excited. Will be mid Aug to mid Sept so hopefully there will be some interesting City games early next season that coincide (in League 1......assuming we miss out on promotion to the Championship this season) :p
Popping back to check your old haunts in Dawlish no
doubt 😁

Avening Posse

Popping back to check your old haunts in Dawlish no
doubt 😁
Yep, will be spending some quality time down there, but also catching up with lots of people so moving around a bit !

iscalad

You gonna buy me that pint you owe me???

Avening Posse

You gonna buy me that pint you owe me???
Of course Isca, looking forward to it 😀

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not holiday per se, but I'm off to Japan the first week of March with work.
Fly on the Saturday, arrive Sunday late morning. Few shandies and some karaoke to help the sleep and then into the office on Monday - Thursday for meetings and then spend Friday in a car factory looking at a new prototype build and then fly back on Sunday morning.

Saturday is my day of holiday, I've done lots of Tokyo on previous trips. My idea is to either head up into the mountains around Hakone again as I love it there, or take a trip up the Tokyo Skytree (3rd tallest structure in t'world apparently) as I didn't get to go up it last time I was there.

iscalad

Not holiday per se, but I'm off to Japan the first week of March with work.
Fly on the Saturday, arrive Sunday late morning. Few shandies and some karaoke to help the sleep and then into the office on Monday - Thursday for meetings and then spend Friday in a car factory looking at a new prototype build and then fly back on Sunday morning.

Saturday is my day of holiday, I've done lots of Tokyo on previous trips. My idea is to either head up into the mountains around Hakone again as I love it there, or take a trip up the Tokyo Skytree (3rd tallest structure in t'world apparently) as I didn't get to go up it last time I was there.
Laptop, iFollow is the way forward.😀

Colesman Ballz

Planning to do at least a couple of trips to the Costa Geriatrica this year (a.k.a. Eastbourne ). :)

Oldsmobile-88

Planning to do at least a couple of trips to the Costa Geriatrica this year (a.k.a. Eastbourne ). :)
I will be there for the Tennis.

iscalad

I will be there for the Tennis.
I didn't know you played tennis.