• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans for 2009

mmmcheese

brenford game and hopefully wembely thats my holidays sorted

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Camping somewhere in the summer - possibly France but probably this country, a week in Hayle in April as Harry's on a rugby tour with the Chiefs and New York this weekend. Not sure if I've mentioned that one or not...

:D

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ourgate this year unless I get lottery jackpot

i_m

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Not abroad this year :(
Week in cornwall or North Devon in April, centreparcs in Nov and possibly a last minute surprise at the beginning of June ;)

Oo must not forget the C&F weekender :D ( Will be odd with out Dacre though) I am sure YG and Bugs will do him proud though!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeter 28 feb.
Exeter 4 April
Wembley May 23rd.

Somewhere in between I think it's Las Vegas.

brayford grecian

Going on Tour with Uni to the south of Spain late march for a few days.

Then we have our now regular family holiday in a big house up near wales. Dont knock it til you've tried it, i did, and was pleasantly suprised at what a good time i had (its always fun baa baa-ing at the welsh :D)

newburygrecian

Hoping to add a few days on to any trips to conferences I go on this year. That'll be Toulon in May and Salamanca in September, then.

Plus the Cornish Tour of course :)

mammooman

Cornish Tour - if happening this year. I promise to show up this time! 2 years ago was such fun. I don't think Perranporth (?) had witnessed anything like our singing that evening!

Been thinking for a while about doing a 'short' road tour up the West Coast of America from LA right up to Oregon. Don't think that will be happening in the near future though!

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Italy in September with a bit of luck, bar that not sure where else, although I am tempted to go to Dublin for a couple of days around my birthday in August.....

mammooman

Sums, just a warning like. You need A LOT of cash to make Dublin worthwhile, everything is so expensive. £5 a pint is normal.