• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hey

jackarmy

how many years have you been looking up to the might plyyyyyyyyyyyymuff[G]

Red the Paper

Banned
How many Welsh castles are there jackarmy?
You obviously haven't got a clue. Call yourself Welsh?!

There are no f*cking Welsh castles dai the tw*t. They are all English castles. Built by and for your English masters. I bet you can't even speak Welsh.

You pathetic lot couldn't even beat the Zulu's.

Cardiff (little London) is the only place in our little minor county worth visiting

Last edited:

jackarmy

Now tiny exeter will be looking for a new manager who would you like in to save you from dropping down to league 2?[G]
i cant see how any of your posts are relevent i thought this was a football board not lets count castles as little exeter fans have fk all else to do pahahhaha

SimonBB

I think jackarmy is a delight.

Grecian_Harryj

I reckon he's under ten. He came on here to talk about transfer rumours that Tisdale will leave and now he comes on saying a lot of sh*t about Plymouth, everything he say is bullsh*t. I am very confident Tisdale wont go to Swansea and im sure Jack is aswell, because looking at his previous post he's turned to starting an argument about Plymouth, good luck appointing Paul Mariner or someone like that, because you sure as hell aren't getting Tisdale. And he put it on banter base.

Last edited:

jackarmy

if you look it was tiny exeter fans who kept changing the subject even to talking about castles ..... my first post was actually a serious one and it was moved to the banter page actually so wrong :p .... anyway do you think tisdale will have us playing more attacking football than last year lets hope so

tisdales black and white army !!!

Jersey Tone

This is a local website for local people.
Oh right, does that mean I can't post any longer as I haven't lived in Devon for many years now???

Redporky21

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
We shag um you eat um errrrrrrrrrrr

tisdales black and white army!!!
In your dreams little boy. See you next year :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
... and now he comes on saying a lot of sh*t about Plymouth.

Quite right too........................................................is there any other way to talk about them?