• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help Please

owlsonlineadmin

For the last two games between the sides I've posted a preview on here and will be doing so again, I would however like a bit of help from someone off here

http://www.owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=711

That's the preview from the MK Dons game recently, I need an Exeter fans perspective in the final thoughts bit for the game on Saturday

Thanks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Last season we gleefully sung "We're taking the ****, we're Exeter City, we're taking the ****".

That was after we bought on our 80 year old manager and then had Troy Archibald-Henville run through your team to score a memorable solo goal.

Somehow, I don't think that will happen this Saturday. Lambs to the slaughter. I think you'll have revenge for your 5-1 humiliation down at the Park last season.

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
What an enjoyable away day that was last season! It is in my all time top 4!

We won't be doing the same this year though I fear! Although if we can keep 11 men on the pitch then we may play well (as we do at the big boys) and get a draw. Wednesday are having a funny old time lately.

See you at the park later in the season for 5 more of the best! :p

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
"City haven't scored away all season, and although we have had tough luck with injuries, without Harley and Cureton we are generally not as good a side as we were last season. We are lacking confidence and creativity and the fans find it difficult to see where the goals are going to come from.

However, playmaker Bauza is back from injury and striker Nardiello will return from suspension after his idiotic sending-off at Charlton for swearing at the Assistant Ref.

Loan signings Vine (QPR) and Whichelow (Watford) have not yet done much, but if they can find a spark City could spring a surprise."

owlsonlineadmin

"City haven't scored away all season, and although we have had tough luck with injuries, without Harley and Cureton we are generally not as good a side as we were last season. We are lacking confidence and creativity and the fans find it difficult to see where the goals are going to come from.

However, playmaker Bauza is back from injury and striker Nardiello will return from suspension after his idiotic sending-off at Charlton for swearing at the Assistant Ref.

Loan signings Vine (QPR) and Whichelow (Watford) have not yet done much, but if they can find a spark City could spring a surprise."
Thanks for that

toast

Brighton v Liverpool. No Harley, not even
on the bench. Is he injured?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
They are home to Leeds on Friday night so perhaps just resting certain players

FAN-TATIC

Poyet is reported as saying he might have to play his 39 year old assistant manager against Liverpool. Looks like they may have quite a few on the injury list.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What does any of this have to do with our match against Sheff Wed?

SimonBB

What does any of this have to do with our match against Sheff Wed?
he's coming back for the match.