• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hello

Andrew-ECFC

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i didn't see an introduction section.

My name is Andrew, i'm 14 and i live in Glasgow. As i live in Glasgow it is quite hard to make it down to a lot of games, but i managed to make it down for the game against Wycombe last monday.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello Andrew.

manc grecian

**waves**

I'm Manc and I'm an alcoholic

Dr Hook

Hello Andrew,

You've chosen wisely - City are much better (& less predictable) to support than the OF. I guess I'm your third bestest friend after FBH now & RankGrecian*.

* I guess he's got standards - he doesn't drink Buckey

Last edited:

Grecian2K

When he was a lad "wee" Ryan Harley spent a lot of time living in Glasgow with his nan.
(I know this for a FACT [y])

So don't feel ashamed of (even) having to live in Glasgow ;)

Last edited:

Andrew-ECFC

Hello Andrew,

You've chosen wisely - City are much better (& less predictable) to support than the OF. I guess I'm your third bestest friend after FBH now & RankGrecian*.

* I guess he's got standards - he doesn't drink Buckey

I have a season ticket for Rangers, so i do support one of the OF, but i really like City, but i don't get much chance to see them :(

Dr Hook

I have a season ticket for Rangers, so i do support one of the OF, but i really like City, but i don't get much chance to see them :(
Nae bother really. There is a scottish football thread in the top to bottom forum - Oldsmobile seems to know everything there is to know.

Andrew-ECFC

Nae bother really. There is a scottish football thread in the top to bottom forum - Oldsmobile seems to know everything there is to know.
I have already posted in there a couple of times, and he has replied. He seems to be a scottish football boffin :p

Last edited:

fred binneys head

I have a Brechin shirt and regularly fight with Montrose scum.

Poundstretcher

How does a 14 year old Glaswegian end up supporting City!?