• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hello....

weeman

Hi...

I am an Aldershot Fan and thought I would register on here to gather opinions ahead of the game next week..

Should be a good one, i am very much looking forward to it, a football league fixture this year instead of non-league, so it should be exciting.

I am registered on here to talk football, not to abuse, or rub in an Aldershot victory next week... haha.

If this game was at your ground I would say it would be a win for you, but as it is at The Rec, i'm hoping for a Shots win...

Weeman

ps. When we played Bradford City at the Rec in August, it was only all ticket for away fans, which was then lifted, however, i'm not sure this will be the case for you Exeter fans!

TOP_CITY_FAN

ps. When we played Bradford City at the Rec in August, it was only all ticket for away fans, which was then lifted, however, i'm not sure this will be the case for you Exeter fans!

What you trying to say? ;)

weeman

What you trying to say? ;)
That the all-ticket ruling won't be overturned of course...;)

TOP_CITY_FAN

That the all-ticket ruling won't be overturned of course...;)
So its not that trouble makers or anything ;)

weeman

So its not that trouble makers or anything ;)
not at all ;)

I only think it was overturned for Bradford as they are quite a way away tbh .. well further then Exeter..

glos_grecian

Hi...

If this game was at your ground I would say it would be a win for you, but as it is at The Rec, i'm hoping for a Shots win...
Quite the opposite. We'd like to play away every week given current form;)

SDRighton

Do Aldershot fans still have a ridiculous irrational hatred of Exeter because they misguidedly think that we tried to crush them all at that FA Cup match a few years back?

weeman

Do Aldershot fans still have a ridiculous irrational hatred of Exeter because they misguidedly think that we tried to crush them all at that FA Cup match a few years back?
I like a bit of banter between fans, but know when i'm about to cross the line..

I don't really hold anything against them ...

That night last season in Exeter ;)

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Aldershot on form at home, and us on form away, has the makings of a very interesting match, looking for Tis to win this one tactically.

Remember the Shots manager, asking the 4th official what he should do, when Tis changed formation at home last season?

UTC[ecfc]

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite the opposite. We'd like to play away every week given current form;)
Absolutely. Best away record in the entire country.