• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Heart Surgery

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
something more like a cherry picker to actually put people on the roof. Just wondered what the regulations are for when you get there.
A Risk Assesment,which is mandatory for most tasks these days,would put the 'mockers' on that...

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem with a cherry picker, but YeovilGrecian is NOT driving it...Not after last time :D

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem with a cherry picker, but YeovilGrecian is NOT driving it...Not after last time :D
If he could demolish the Old Grandstand at the right time I wouldn't complain!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely the OG has problems cos of asbestos?

I'm merely guessing.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Surely the OG has problems cos of asbestos?

I'm merely guessing.
I believe you are indeed correct AU

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
its looking good aide was down there earlier

Also suffer from vertigo - just ask any member of RaWZ tours about that, so unfortunately would not be volenteering for the roof if was a work party thing!
I'll go on the roof if needs be, I dont suffer from vertigo anymore. But it'll need to be on a saturday or sunday, if a sunday then I cant do all day as I need a couple of hours to clean my pets out!!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will there be an away end work party at any point as I believe there are brambles needing cleared? Also, it is looking somewhat shabby from the outside (essentially just needs a lick of paint) and is not the best advert for the club seeing as this is the end that most people approach from.

CIML
Could we arrange for a work party to do this one saturday morning before a home game?

city_is_my_life

Could we arrange for a work party to do this one saturday morning before a home game?
But then the paint would be wet on the day of the game and as some of this would be on gates then it could easily get on to clothing etc.

However, I would be more than happy to put in a few hours to get this job done.

CIML

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
But then the paint would be wet on the day of the game and as some of this would be on gates then it could easily get on to clothing etc.

However, I would be more than happy to put in a few hours to get this job done.

CIML
I was thinking more of the brambles and that Ewan, the painting could be banded in with other painting work parties