• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Haylock to Hayes & Yeading

milts

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you'll find he's already been appointed as their manager....Never did get back to me about Alfie May....perhaps he'll end up playing there....

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think you'll find he's already been appointed as their manager....Never did get back to me about Alfie May....perhaps he'll end up playing there....
Indeed he has
http://www.exeweb.com/2015/10/02/garry-haylock-takes-over-at-hayes-and-yeading/

PeteUSA

He couldnt have seen a lot of future at Exeter City, joining a part time club two leagues below us, albeit as manager.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He couldnt have seen a lot of future at Exeter City, joining a part time club two leagues below us, albeit as manager.
Or maybe he sees it as an chance to break back into club management

He's staying part time anyway

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pete. He lives up this way. I suspect working much nearer home and seeing more of his family might have had something to do with it.

malcolms

Just thought I'd bump this up from 2 years ago.....May joined Doncaster earlier in the year and has now played 15 games....one we missed.

malcolms

Should have included this quote with the last post :)

Update...just scored today...

Last edited: