• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Have you ever had....

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
An absolute ******* of a neighbour ?
Or maybe a sad bitter little man/woman next door, in work or in perhaps a family who drives you insane.
Be it the chav newlyweds who invite half the block round for parties until 4am every Satuday night/Sunday morning, or in my case, the "pc correct" bi-focaled nosey person
who ruins everything for everyone.
In my case it's taking every single ball that rests on his front lawn from the neighbour kids. Parking his car right under the scaffolding of my extension after I've politely asked him could he park just a few feet back for his/car's safety. Throwing dettol at my cat because he sat on his rockery, and finally pushing my son out of his garden then telling the residents association about me when I tear into him over it!!! (granted I did abuse him , but so would you - i think!)

Anyway PLEASE tell me you know of someone like this as I'm sure every neighbour or workplace has one!

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A few, unfortunately.

Our current next door neighbours seem to be vampires, as suddenly come about midnight they decide to make a load of noise. It got better recently after we complained to the Council (their Landlord didn't care a jot - nice), but signs are that they might just be starting to get noisy again.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Dont really have any probs with the neighbours ........ but then living as close as i do to the cemetry i wouldnt expect too much !

Did though have some horrid little gits living opposite in the old house smashing other people fences and general trashing the place, that was until they became old enough for them to be taken away by firstly the plod then the council turfed them out for wrecking the entire house

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a neighbour (2 doors away) who is stalking me. His partner is a total Schizo as well.

i_m

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I have a neighbour (2 doors away) who is stalking me. His partner is a total Schizo as well.

i_m
not surprised you are being stalked after the way you dress ;)

Joshyd123

Well, I live on an estate of elderly people, or Asians, that are always moaning/rowdy.

Bad times.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Just realised i have a shelfish neighbour who does not share. Tada

TOP_CITY_FAN

One of my next door neighbours is a c*nt.

The other side, is just little kids who non-stop bang/shout/fight.

Anyone wanna swap?

wemissmoxey

I live near a zoo, it is bloody noisy

Joshyd123

Anyone wanna swap?
No thank you.