• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool Face FA Charge

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to see the BBC keeping up with it all as well ^o)

chrisnaan

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good to see the BBC keeping up with it all as well ^o)
Does that mean it's not official, even though the FA and the Football League have announced it? *-)

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Theyve only just done that then Chris as I looked 10 mins ago and it wasnt! :p

Last edited:

chrisnaan

Theyve only just done that then Chris as I looked 10 mins ago and it wasnt! :p
They changed the table quite quickly 'cause I went to see what the table was and it was already updated, but although the article is timed at 15:36, I don't think it was there then.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good news for the Gills but unless Hartlepool completely crash at Brentford (or play another ineligible player ;)) makes sod all difference to us, we still need to equal or better Tranmere's result.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
They've appealed....with immediate effect. What an idiotic decision. Are any Hartlepool fans on here a bit nervous about that? The appeal is clearly frivolous, any player found guilty of frivolous appealing get an even longer ban. What if the F.A. take a dim view of this and dock them more points?

A three-point ban is the minimum penalty and what we all expected, have they shot themselves in the foot by being stupid?

For the record I want Tranmere to go, Hartlepool away is so handy being so near the missus

RHINO

What about there goal difference?

Jim Shepherd

What about there goal difference?
Nothing happens. Thay keep the 3 points and the goals they scored in the game, but have been penalised 3 points for a breach of the rules.

RHINO

How can that be fair imagine if Brighton were in a promotion place but lost out on goal difference and likewise imagine Hartlepool staying up on goal difference all because of that game