• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool and Cooper part company

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Regarding Nigel Worthington at York City, how unTisdalelike:

"After Saturday's result and in the best interests of York City, I have made the difficult decision to leave.

"In recent weeks, performances have not been up to my high standards and I take full responsibility for this."

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
York , Carlisle & Hartlepool have all parted company with there managers already this season...

those teams are just 3/4/5 places below us in league terms - that doesn't mean its right or wrong , but Tisdale is in a very very safe position given the position were in and below standard football that has been served up at home especially for the last 3 seasons.

wemissmoxey

You also have to remember Tisdale signed every member of his squad, I doubt there is any other league 2 manager who can currently say that.

wemissmoxey

York City appoint 2013 - 2014 league 2 promotion winning manager, they could have done worse !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29625659

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tranmere have brought in Micky Adams - good experienced manager at this level