• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Holman?

Juan Kossof

Remember him in the match against Wolves in the cup when drew 2-2.
Seem to remember an individual goal in that game by him.
IIRC he scored the second goal at the "away" end to put us 2-1 up. I think Willie Carr and Lee Roberts were the prior scorers in that order. Wolves then equalised in the last couple of minutes, after which there was a bit of a scrum and the goalposts went AWOL at the big bank end which was where the Wolves fans were. Also recall someone painting "death to the wovles" (spelt as I just have) on the end wall of one of the rows of houses behind the OG, thus striking a blow for City, football hooliganism and adult literacy in one fell swoop.

Mike Blackstone

Thanks to Taggy, I now have all the details as regards his playing career, or lack of one, after he left Peterborough United and then Exmouth Town.

ronniej

Thanks to Taggy, I now have all the details as regards his playing career, or lack of one, after he left Peterborough United and then Exmouth Town.
Horse and Groom.

ronniej

I saw Harry in Exeshed a few weeks back and had a good chat over a drink. What a great bloke.
As Paps said just doesn't age.
I doubt that you bought it.