• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harley - Norwich Fan

Being an exeter fan who lives in exeter and watches exeter regularly I would not like to see harley join norwich for the following reasons. He has no pace, he has no left foot, it takes him ages to pick a pass, he is a big head and he is not potential championship or premier league quality.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being an exeter fan who lives in exeter and watches exeter regularly I would not like to see harley join norwich for the following reasons. He has no pace, he has no left foot, it takes him ages to pick a pass, he is a big head and he is not potential championship or premier league quality.
Right on ! He's rubbish. Naaaaarich lurkers please note carefully.

Grecian2K

Is she a Yay or Nay with the Naaaaarich fans ? ;)
Well, they reckon they've all "bin 'avin 'er"

FAN-TATIC

I'll have you know Tisdale is agonising over whether or not to sign on the dotted line for a £50m + Xavi and Iniesta deal to send Ryan to Barcelona, personally I'd be disgusted if that went ahead.
Why? Barcelona es mes de un club, like us.

FAN-TATIC

Yeah, maybe, but when we leave him out we don't play!

Alistair20000

Well, they reckon they've all "bin 'avin 'er"
Brilliant !

Can you let me have a supply of what you are drinking/smoking/inhaling today :)

Grecian_Jay

Simple thing is offer him a bumper deal now, if he refuses then keep him and start planning for his replacement (Noble isn't it). We need to keep him because if do keep up these kind of performances we could sneak in to the playoffs (Still think it's doubtful but it's hard not to be more optimistic after yesterday).

I don't buy all this "Ryan owes us", "We saved Ryan's career and he will repay us" bollox, he is a footballer in his mid 20's and needs to make as muhc money as possible before his career is over. He has repaid us more than enough.

No idea why Tis has let it get this far down the road but I'm sure it's part of his genius strategy that makes him the God he is to everyone.

No idea why Tis has let it get this far down the road but I'm sure it's part of his genius strategy that makes him the God he is to everyone.
Hardly " everyone ". There are plenty on here who have hammered him frequently over the last twelve months or so

arthur

Hardly " everyone ". There are plenty on here who have hammered him frequently over the last twelve months or so
One afternoon last May City were playing Huddersfield. There was a bloke
about six people along from me who spent the whole afternoon loudly voicing his opinion that Ryan Harley was a waste of space and a useless sh*t...

After eighty one minutes, and almost directly in front of us, Harley scored THAT goal - total joyful hysterics all around... I made my way along to the fat bloke and stood in front of him, grinning & bellowing "Harley, that Harley , he's just so sh*t isn't he".

The fat bloke just gave me the most enormous hug. And to think that some people can't understand the appeal of live football...

Grecian_Jay

One afternoon last May City were playing Huddersfield. There was a bloke
about six people along from me who spent the whole afternoon loudly voicing his opinion that Ryan Harley was a waste of space and a useless sh*t...

After eighty one minutes, and almost directly in front of us, Harley scored THAT goal - total joyful hysterics all around... I made my way along to the fat bloke and stood in front of him, grinning & bellowing "Harley, that Harley , he's just so sh*t isn't he".

The fat bloke just gave me the most enormous hug. And to think that some people can't understand the appeal of live football...
To be fair this is one of main reasons I love football so much. Different opinions from all sorts of people. Some people love that, but some people can't understand why you don't see things the same way.

We all look at the game differently and that is what it makes it great. What would we talk about if we all agreed.