• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harley... Is he going?

Junior Grecian

well, i didn't go to southampton today but he didn't sound to impressive on the radio. I also can't remember him scoring since Notts County, he is a great player and we can't and we can't afford to lose him but his recent performances, raise the question, will clubs be interested?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The answer is fish.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
there's just gunna be a new thread on Harley every day! :mad:

Bristol Rovers..........

Junior Grecian

oh yeah :$

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
there's just gunna be a new thread on Harley every day! :mad:
I cant see whats wrong with this thread since all the others have suggested the sun shines out of his anus, he's the most talented player we've ever had, and that theres a slew of clubs willing to pay up to 350,000 for him!

If he is being watched, I would suggest that based on the reports of City fans being there that one or two Harley observers will have scratched him off their list, since it seems he did himself no good at all v Soton.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unless the riight ammount of money comes along that Tis is happy with, then he wont go as Tis wont let him.

I cant see whats wrong with this thread since all the others have suggested the sun shines out of his anus, he's the most talented player we've ever had, and that theres a slew of clubs willing to pay up to 350,000 for him!

If he is being watched, I would suggest that based on the reports of City fans being there that one or two Harley observers will have scratched him off their list, since it seems he did himself no good at all v Soton.
While it was far from his best game yesterday even a blind man could still have seen his class and comfort on the ball.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maybe, maybe not.