• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harley and Noble

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Ran the game at Charlton. Do think 442 is best way of accommodating them rather than 352 though

Ran the game at Charlton. Do think 442 is best way of accommodating them rather than 352 though
f.A.O. Grecian Jay^^^^^^^, top dog at Charlton direct from the eyes on the ground that day! As I tried to explain to you the other day!

Chui

I didn't think Harley and Noble worked well in the first half yesterday and hoped Dunne would come on at half-time. In the second half though it did seem to work until the second goal - we were getting forward and having plenty of the ball even if we weren't creating chances. Although Pboro were surprisingly sloppy at times.

Generally though I do think we're better with Dunne as he's the best midfield ball winner we have.

milts

Noble dropped and we win 2 nil... From now on it needs to be Harley or noble, not Harley and noble!

Simples!

dommers

Perhaps it was our best partnership up front that helped us win or fact that for once our defenders didn't set up any opposition goals!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it was our best partnership up front that helped us win or fact that for once our defenders didn't set up any opposition goals!
You really do need it written in braille and shoved up your ass don't you ?

It is so f*cking obvious that H&N don't work that I actually find it to be physically painful when Cheesy persists with it.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
******** - you weren't there. Stop running your mouth son.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Noble dropped and we win 2 nil... From now on it needs to be Harley or noble, not Harley and noble!

Simples!
what he said, and our play was a lot more direct as well. no farting about passing here there and every where

Poultice

******** - you weren't there. Stop running your mouth son.
I haven't met you but I know you are a complete tw*t, so what's the difference ?

LOG

I haven't met you but I know you are a complete tw*t, so what's the difference ?
I make you wrong on this occasion.

Jonno is actually a completely clueless lying w*nker.