• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Hudders fan here

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry ********, only I couldn't hear you for the goal music! Come to think of it I did hear someone moaning about the pie and peas at half time.

You've got to come next week mate!

Poultice

You've got to come next week mate!
Ain't appnin mate, you'll have to moan for me.

STURTZ

What are the chances of a sell out? Could be Sarfend all over again.

StroudGrecian

Last time I saw Huddersfield at SJP it finished 3-4 to them. Must've been 82 or 83. That was some game.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still havent got over them nicking ronnie jepson off us

Hooch

I can't help but re-iterate the view of a couple of other Grecians on here - surely automatic promotion for Huddersfield is pretty remote, and given that fact, won't Mr. Clark choose to rest key players for the play-offs rather than risk injury against a team who are fighting for their lives? That seems more logical to me, but then again I'm trying to be as positive and hopeful as possible for a City result on Saturday.

Best of luck anyway, sounds like you'll be bringing a sizeable away crowd and that should make for a great game!

mirfieldchrishtfc

I can't help but re-iterate the view of a couple of other Grecians on here - surely automatic promotion for Huddersfield is pretty remote, and given that fact, won't Mr. Clark choose to rest key players for the play-offs rather than risk injury against a team who are fighting for their lives? That seems more logical to me, but then again I'm trying to be as positive and hopeful as possible for a City result on Saturday.

Best of luck anyway, sounds like you'll be bringing a sizeable away crowd and that should make for a great game!
Have a listen to the interview with Lee clark after the 6-0 thrashing of Stockport last week. He wants the 2nd leg at home so a win at Exeter is his target. As a new user to your site it won't allow me to post a link, but if you go to the Huddersfield Town page on the BBC website, there's a video interview titled Huddersfield heroes. Take a listen.

Red Monster

Have a listen to the interview with Lee clark after the 6-0 thrashing of Stockport last week. He wants the 2nd leg at home so a win at Exeter is his target. As a new user to your site it won't allow me to post a link, but if you go to the Huddersfield Town page on the BBC website, there's a video interview titled Huddersfield heroes. Take a listen.
It might depend on what the others are doing at H-t if the results are going against you the
2nd half you might just take it easy!!