• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Halloween - what will you be doing?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
As a Heavy Metal fan I of course will be

Worshiping at Satan's alter
Wearing Black
Digging up The Dead
Bringing back to Life a long dead black Cat
Sacrificing virgins
Drinking the warm blood of a goat
Turning into a vampire at sundown
and of course listening to Black Sabbath very very loudly all night!!

Long Live 'Rock'!!

Chuckles

As a Heavy Metal fan I of course will be

Worshiping at Satan's alter
Wearing Black
Digging up The Dead
Bringing back to Life a long dead black Cat
Sacrificing virgins
Drinking the warm blood of a goat
Turning into a vampire at sundown
and of course listening to Black Sabbath very very loudly all night!!

Long Live 'Rock'!!
gayer.....................:)

fred binneys head

Halloween is brilliant in my village - it's a village full of kids and they are all out on the street in fancy dress, trick or treating. It's brilliant to see them all - my wife goes out with my kids and all their mates, I stay in and frighten the life out of the kids that visit our house - I've got a sweet bowl with a skeleton on it and when they grab a sweet I press a hidden button and it screams at them and lurches forward onto their fingers.

My record number of 'kids under 5 running away in tears' is 8. The parents laugh but the kids genuinely cry.

Alistair20000

Halloween is brilliant in my village - it's a village full of kids and they are all out on the street in fancy dress, trick or treating. It's brilliant to see them all - my wife goes out with my kids and all their mates, I stay in and frighten the life out of the kids that visit our house - I've got a sweet bowl with a skeleton on it and when they grab a sweet I press a hidden button and it screams at them and lurches forward onto their fingers.

My record number of 'kids under 5 running away in tears' is 8. The parents laugh but the kids genuinely cry.
You are one of the Old Gits from Harry Enfield & Chums and I claim my £5.

fred binneys head

You are one of the Old Gits from Harry Enfield & Chums and I claim my £5.
*reminds me to visit the punch in the face thread*

LOG

I don't understand trick or treating.

A kid puts a bin liner over their head (H&S advice - cut a hole for your head to go through before attempting this), knocks on a stranger's door and demands "payment" otherwise they'll smear dog dirt over your car. It's like having a 5 year old debt collector come round even though you don't have any debt.

Where do they think the treats come from? They should be made to save their pocket money, which they will earn by doing household chores, and then they can buy the treats themselves and realise the value of them in the process rather than this gimme, gimme, gimme attitude.

Broken Britain.

fred binneys head

I don't understand trick or treating.

A kid puts a bin liner over their head (H&S advice - cut a hole for your head to go through before attempting this), knocks on a stranger's door and demands "payment" otherwise they'll smear dog dirt over your car. It's like having a 5 year old debt collector come round even though you don't have any debt.

Where do they think the treats come from? They should be made to save their pocket money, which they will earn by doing household chores, and then they can buy the treats themselves and realise the value of them in the process rather than this gimme, gimme, gimme attitude.

Broken Britain.
Chill out Ebeneezer, just spend a few squid in the local Tesco Express and you can bring a smile to loads of children's faces when they get their sweet from you and then a bigger smile to your face as they run back to their parents screaming - best £5 I spend all year.

LOG

Chill out Ebeneezer, just spend a few squid in the local Tesco Express and you can bring a smile to loads of children's faces when they get their sweet from you and then a bigger smile to your face as they run back to their parents screaming - best £5 I spend all year.
Luckily, where i live it's very easy to ignore them, they won't know which car's mine and they'd need a bloody good arm to hit one of our windows with an egg.

StroudGrecian

What bunch of miserable gets there are on this thread.

Trick or Treaters welcome chez Stroud and coming thick and fast just now.

The thick ones are mostly from the estate up the road.

fred binneys head

Just sitting down now after 30 of them came to my door all in brilliant costumes - I honestly love Halloween night, it's great.

I hope LOG has dog dirt smeared on his car door handle.