• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Half year Season Ticket

Saint James

Looking at Christmas gifts so does anyone know when/if the club are doing this?

Thanks
Tony

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, not this year Tony.

The other option is the Flexeter.

Saint James

No, not this year Tony.

The other option is the Flexeter.
Any reason why Pete given most Flex holders are now coming to the end of their ten games?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Any reason why Pete given most Flex holders are now coming to the end of their ten games?
They were never in this year's plans (mostly pre-formed by someone who...err...is no longer with us).

However, a serious review is being undertaken of the ticketing and pricing policy for next season (seriously!!)

Last edited:
They were never in this year's plans (mostly pre-formed by someone who...err...is no longer with us).

However, a serious review is being undertaken of the ticketing and pricing policy for next season (seriously!!)
A serious review? Don't suppose there will be any consultation with customers [fans] and Trust Members.
Assuming not - how about reducing the price across the board by doing away with the ridiculous £10 vouchers and making the Early Bird price available until the end of season [like many clubs] rather than making it earlier year on year.
Just a thought.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think serious thought has to be given to the incentive for people to buy season tickets. I appreciate there is a price saving but not sure how many people will go to nearly every home league game. We very rarely now sell out with even the game v argyle having a significant number of unsold places that it isn't a major problem for non ST holders to go whenever they want. Having a reserved seat if you go with others is a valid reason.

LOG

Does anyone know if the Flexeter tickets are available this season?

Apologies if i've missed it but i promise i looked on the official site first.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

There will be an 11 game ticket, timing of launch not quite sure but fairly soon. It was trailed when the STs were launched.

LOG

Ok, thanks for the info.

Red & White

Seems that this one slipped through the net, so to say, as it was advertised in September. I haven't been able to find it being mentioned on Exeweb!

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/flexeter-10-tickets-201516-2703966.aspx