• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Half price 3rd kit...

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry but im not on here everyday.......any news on the new kit supplier etc?
Try doing a search on WOWS. You will find all there is to know.

Borat

Try doing a search on WOWS. You will find all there is to know.
Does that mean I have to search WOWS everytime I think or see something, just to make sure it hasn't been said before? When did this rule come in? ;)

Bittners a Legend

Does this sale only apply in-store? The away kit is listed as being £37 online. Has the website not been updated yet or is it just not on sale online?

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Does this sale only apply in-store? The away kit is listed as being £37 online. Has the website not been updated yet or is it just not on sale online?
Wondered this myself, as was going to order one for my lad at that price.

Also, anybody any idea on the kids kit sizing guide ? (Age 4-5 translates to what, in the kids kits ?)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
So who is going to be the first with Fleetwood on the back?
He will......

Got mine on Tuesday in the shop just after the announcement on the official site. £18.50 bargain!
Also just like to say the young lady who served me was very pleasant and chatty. Don't know which one but one of the two regular ladies.
Great service IMHO.[y]