• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Half marathon for Adam Stansfield.

NeverForgottenAS9

Afternoon,

Later in the year myself and a friend (Alex Norman and Tom Vickery) who some of you may know from various city games are running our first half marathon. We are raising sponsorship for the as9 foundation as it will be 5th year since his passing. We've had great response all ready raising around £225 in 4 days(one of who is Mr Liam sercombe himself). There has also been lots of support from many ex city players who use to play with Adam. We are both new to running a half marathon and although to some it may not be a great deal we just want to do our best and raise a substantial amount.

So please spare a moment to view our giving page and if possible please any donations will be grateful appreciated by us both and maybe see some more city fans running through the streets of exeter!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/gwrstanno9

Last edited by a moderator:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unsure whether to make this a sticky or not.

Terryhall

Have chipped in, good luck lads.

Nik Nak

Go for it Please Hants it's for a bloody good cause and if every Exe Web member who is able to donated just £1.00 the lads would reach or even smash their target.

NN

NeverForgottenAS9

Anything that will help the cause is much appreciated! A massive thanks to everyone who has sponsored so far! £350 down and pretty much smashed the target already! Come on guys just £1 goes so far

NeverForgottenAS9

So a week has passed and we are now on £520! Incredible! Please guys sorry to keep on but such a good cause and something that means a lot to the club. Dig deep.

Terryhall

Looks like this is still ticking over, up to £550... lets keep it going..!

NeverForgottenAS9

Looks like this is still ticking over, up to £550... lets keep it going..!
Make it £640!!

Nice to see so much support..... :D

Terryhall

£740.........

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not over £1000 yet? Come on City fans, get pledging.