• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Guy Wolfenden and Exeter City not panicking over home attendances

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Our group bought three advance tickets for Wycombe and got refunds after the cancellation. In all probability only one of those three will be there on Tuesday so don't think that offer will help much unless a lot of fans kept there tickets instead of getting refunds. Best chance of a better crowd is a good win tomorrow but if it is three thousand on Tuesday I will be amazed.

Silver fox

Not panicking yet Wolfie? What's the master plan?
?????? Won't get 2500 Tuesday!

Alistair20000

I fear you are right Foxy. Could it go under 2,000 ?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I doubt it. Not yet anyway.

Just under 2,500. Wycombe won't bring a lot.

Silver fox

Not just yet, but won't be long, even the most diehards are now getting restless Alistair.

Alistair20000

Not just yet, but won't be long, even the most diehards are now getting restless Alistair.
I have to say that as the crowd was dispersing today there were an awful lot of folk saying they would not be making the scene on Tuesday.

Silver fox

It was noticeable today that the Big Bank cleared a lot earlier than usual, that said ST holders like us,and pre paid from original game will be there so let's hope for a decent turnout Tuesday night.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Several folk in the OG left with about 10 mins remaining this afternoon. Don't suppose they will be gracing us with their presence on Tuesday night. Got to just say that if our home form carries on like this, a sub-2000 crowd will be upon us well before the end of the season. The natives are getting restless........

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
reckon Tuesday will be 2300 at most. if things don't improve think we could be looking at

Dagenham 2900
Northampton 2200
Fleetwood 2800
Accrington 2700

after this things may improve simply because we would be in the ****, and Cheltenham will bring a decent support, torquay will be a huge six pointer, Scunthorpe may need to win to go up or win the league.

ecfc70

Several season ticket holders i talk to have stated that if it wasn't for the fact they have a season ticket they wouldn't be going at the moment, they feel obliged to go or they feel will have wasted their money, i just feel sorry for them having to watch the performances being displayed because they certainly dont want to be there
ALL have said they are not renewing for next season

I dread to think what the attendance would be without the ST holders.......maybe sub 2000......1500......who knows, but wolfie isn't panicking, he has said he isn't so why should we think otherwise?