• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Groups

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I swear I don't have the option to create one

Red the Paper

Banned
I swear I don't have the option to create one
New Groups have a no swearing policy Ian. As a member of the NC and a former member of the Woof Woof, Verve Cliquot and a founder of the now defunct East Devon Clown Group I am swarn to secrecy.[tap]

MarkBB

Well i think Chelle was spot on
You would because you are part of the clique and therefore can never get banned ..... ;)

SimonBB

I heard Bondy is the only person in his friendship group, he's a loner that likes to sit at home and grow cabbage.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You would because you are part of the clique and therefore can never get banned ..... ;)
What's a clique :S

exeweb

Administrator
The ability to create a group was added when the forum software was updated. A number of groups were started before I realised. The ability to start a new group has been switched off. Groups that were set up prior to me disabling new groups can continue... for now.

SimonBB

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The ability to create a group was added when the forum software was updated. A number of groups were started before I realised. The ability to start a new group has been switched off. Groups that were set up prior to me disabling new groups can continue... for now.
Are you sure? :D

Red the Paper

Banned
Exeweb's own Nick Griffin. [n]

exeweb

Administrator
Are you sure? :D
Social Groups now totally disabled.