• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ground redevelopment?

Fareham Grecian

That's how I see it.

People like you, malcolms, sexton, make me laugh. Because you never achieved anything when you were in a position to do so, you feel the need to attack those in similar positions now. But you don't have the self-awareness to take any responsibility for your own lack of 'DETERMINATION'.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's unfair Fareham, I've heard that rightwing saved the club from being attacked by purple space monsters disguised as Royal family members, or something. They were planning to fly explosive drones into the OG, like they did to the twin towers.

malcolms

People like you, malcolms, sexton, make me laugh. Because you never achieved anything when you were in a position to do so, you feel the need to attack those in similar positions now. But you don't have the self-awareness to take any responsibility for your own lack of 'DETERMINATION'.
You comment from the back of the grandstand with little or no idea about what was or wasn't achieved and with zero understanding of the issues in play at the time. Anyway, delighted to "give you a laugh" seems reasonable to balance things out, you've been giving us a giggle for ages.

LOG

That's unfair Fareham, I've heard that rightwing saved the club from being attacked by purple space monsters disguised as Royal family members, or something. They were planning to fly explosive drones into the OG, like they did to the twin towers.
It's amazing how things are misreported on here. They weren't planning to attack anything, it was just a steak out.

Fareham Grecian

You comment from the back of the grandstand with little or no idea about what was or wasn't achieved and with zero understanding of the issues in play at the time. Anyway, delighted to "give you a laugh" seems reasonable to balance things out, you've been giving us a giggle for ages.
Thank goodness I wore my corset, or I fear my sides would split.

That is exactly the sort of gnomic post, containing no information at all, that you affect to get wound up by when it emanates from the club or Trust. If you were more open about the state of the club when you were involved, and took some responsibility for the disaster that unfolded, I might give you more respect when you constantly slag off those putting so much work into running the club and Trust now.

And before you or anyone else starts, the above doesn't mean I have blind faith in what is going on now. I just think that if you criticise something, you need a better alternative. Unless you put something positive forward (consortium anyone?), you are just howling at the moon.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, it's great on Exeweb lately. Everyone slagging each other off. Nice to see everyone getting into the Christmas spirit of goodwill to all men! (rofl)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Anyone any idea how to find out when the next planning meeting is scheduled for? I had thought that perhaps as the target date was today that there was a meeting scheduled but maybe not. For all the reassurance that all is in order I will be much happier when a timetable is announced and some actual work is done, whether it is doing the new changing rooms or something else .

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps if you had to experience the frustrations which we experienced being totally outnumbered (as sadly so will the current two new reform Trustees) you would not find it so funny.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps if you had to experience the frustrations which we experienced being totally outnumbered (as sadly so will the current two new reform Trustees) you would not find it so funny.
For the avoidance of doubt I should have added not just outnumbered but also (as you chose to use capital letters to emphasise determination I will do likewise) more importantly OUT VOTED now perhaps you will understand and stop making facetious comments about something of which you have no personal experience of or indeed knowledge of i.e the machinations of the TB or in our day BOS.

elginCity

Was there ever any temptation to remove the 'obstacle' to the will of the Trust, aka the majority shareholder ? The Trust has the power to do so.