• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimsby prediction thread

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know who wrote the article. He's a Grimsby fan based in the south west....he's a good guy and perhaps his perception of the club and Tisdale is how most fans of other teams see things? I'd bet that most fans would think us crazy to want to get rid of Tisdale whereas it's only when you're emotionally involved with a club that you get fed up with the same things by year on year.
Errr, I think any fan, of any club, anywhere, would understand the desire for change when you've lost five home games in a row and you're second from the bottom of the league.... :S

Couldn't care less but kind Of hope we lose. Although we could lose every game for the remainder of the season and nothing will change so carefull what I wish for I guess
Sad state of affairs after supporting my team for 20 years

rp42

Can hear the BB now singing "How she-ite must you be we've beat you at Home?" i think that's what i was dreaming before my alarm clock went off(rofl)

Oliver

4-0 to Grimsby, with Tisdale pelted with season tickets......seriousely 1-1

contrabombarde

Six pages already on this thread shows how much anxiety and interest this match is provoking. I know that this has been said many times before but this one could be a real life changer for the club...I retain my prediction of a 1-1 draw and await with interest the fall out that may occur.

Jam Doughnut

i have a feeling that we have hit the bottom and will bounce back with our best result at home for ages!
3-1 reid x2 and watkins

dontpassback

Its not a win/win situation,if we lose we get bogged down even more,and if we win then tisdale will see it as a turning point and bang on about it as if we are the form team of the league.whatever happens he will still be bleddy manager on saturday night(facepalm)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't care less but kind Of hope we lose.
That really is a hard thing to say, although I see where you're coming from. In my mind's eye I cannot for the life of me see Tisdale quitting willingly.

If we go down, I feel Tis will still be at the helm when it happens. We'll then see what kind of stuff Taggy is made of.

Doug P

City to win 4 - 1 and I will be there to see it.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never known less enthusiasm for a home game, I'm going but not too concerned about the result, probably anaesthetized by season after season of home defeats.

Tisdale's had his chance, he's blown it.