• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians growing in league stature.

STAFFS GRECIAN

Good article about Paul Tisdale and Exeter on The Football League web site today.
Perhaps somebody could put the link on for me.

The mighty Grecian

STAFFS GRECIAN

Thanks for that.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet again we are being noticed, still not sure if that's good.

I find it interesting that Tis went to L2 games last season to see what the play was like, not only shows his ambition but also the sense of the guy and I am increasingly worried that he'll soon be heading to pastures new, despite the recent contract.

GozoGrecian

Resigned
Good article, as said above, shows great ambition and turning other clubs attention towards him, but all them same, they can look, but not touch ,for a while anyway.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He seem to have the confidence last season that we would be promoted, judging by this comment.

"I obviously had to assess whether they'd be good enough, so I watched a few League 2 games last season to see what we were aspiring to and by the time we got promoted I knew reasonably well what lay ahead of us.

londonboy80

Yes nice to be receiving praise again - one win in our first 8 league and Cup games is off the mark though, we won at Bournemouth in our second away game!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Was our only win in our first 8, though!

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
we won 2 of our first 8. or two of our first 9 whichever you prefer. those being bournemouth and accrington. The tenth game was the away 4-1 win against macclesfield.

cityno1ledgend

great article !