• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Player Price Increase

ECFCjames

Why do you subscribe if you live in Exeter, as your location says you do? Is it for the extras, so to speak?

Serious questions.
Basically yes, the extended highlights, especially of away games. The video interview and this season the uncut audio interviews.

The highlights go back quite a few seasons some games I completely forgot about.

I took up a special offer last season to try it and enjoyed it so have signed up again.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair enough. I didn't know there were highlights stored on there.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I logged into the web site 40 mins b4 the game and it worked fine, but from the amount of comment a lot of people couldn't get any service, what happened, did it work in the end.

bigtrees

Full commentary, no probs. Only gripe so far, Bauza interview stuck halfway through.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
logged on 14.30 pm, had a good titter at pre-match build up for Reid's Rookies, mentioned in the same sentence as Busby's Babes <Snort>, full match commentary which was very good, kept us up to speed with what was happening on the pitch, it's still on now, listening to Ling post match interview after hearing Tisdale's, won't be sorry if it turns off, before Monkeyhead comes on though ;)

eurogrecian

Just for a change, Grecian Player wasn't playing properly again today.
Missed most of the first half.
If I had a choice I would not subscribe, the service is so hit and miss.

After a lot of ping-pong with Perform Group's customer service dept today, I got this:

HI DAVID,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL.

WE CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE FACING THIS ISSUE AGAIN FOR THE UPCOMING MATCHES AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE.

WE APOLOGISE AGAIN FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

BEST REGARDS,

GURU
CUSTOMER SERVICES

So that's OK then, "Guru" says it won't happen again!

eurogrecian

PS Would be nice if I could WATCH as well. I wonder if he/she had any idea what service they were referring to..........

LOG

I wouldn't believe anything someone called, or calling themselves, Guru, told me.