• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Great things in the last 5 years!!

Redarrow

Hi all, as a new poster i wanted to start a thread to get some positivity going, thought of maybe thinking of great things that have happened in the last 5 years?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had a pay rise at work.

Colesman Ballz

I had a pay rise at work.
Brexit is up there in my book !

iscalad

Brexit is up there in my book !
As people are being made redundant in my place of work as a direct result of Brexit, I will disagree.

PeteUSA

I believe I've finally cleared up my piles.

Redarrow

I believe I've finally cleared up my piles.
Still seem a bit of a pain the arse still though and ive only just met you!! (Sort of)

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Cameron fell on his Sword. Osborne was found out. Err...The Foreign Office have got a new cat called Palmerston...look it up... or don't....

As for City, the revenue windfalls were useful for our academy and seem to have generated a feeling of warmth and security for our glorious leaders.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
As people are being made redundant in my place of work as a direct result of Brexit, I will disagree.
yep , leaving a decision i'm 100 % sure will be looked back for a very long time as a HUGE mistake

this article helped clarified where brexiters were coming from , the podcast was excellent

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21706525-politicians-have-always-lied-does-it-matter-if-they-leave-truth-behind-entirely-art

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Mods help ! Surely this thread qualifies for the Social Club now !;)

D__Lo__

yep , leaving a decision i'm 100 % sure will be looked back for a very long time as a HUGE mistake

this article helped clarified where brexiters were coming from , the podcast was excellent

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21706525-politicians-have-always-lied-does-it-matter-if-they-leave-truth-behind-entirely-art
In your opinion, that's purely a subjective assertion. Europe and Brexit isn't mentioned in that article once so that's your own attempts to attribute understanding nothing more.

(why's this in a football forum?)