• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Graham Stack to Truro City

Polmeer

Looks like Argyle Keeper Graham Stack may be heading to Truro City for a Season long loan.
Makes a change to have someone there who does not have an ECFC background..!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I refuse to believe that(If true apologises) but hes a good champ gk! He could get L1 or another champ team i reckon

Bittners a Legend

Looks like Stack has now signed on loan for Truro for the season. How bizarre.

PilgrimSteve

I refuse to believe that(If true apologises) but hes a good champ gk! He could get L1 or another champ team i reckon
Your right there but his attitude is horrendous bit too good for truro though.

Polmeer

Truro have big ambitions - after 4 straight promotions they are looking to break into the Conference/Blue Square by next season. The aim is to have a 'League' side in Cornwall in the next 3 years. It would be good to have another 'League' Team in our Region.
Mat Villis is also believed to have signed together with Santos Gaia, Les Afful & Danny Clay.
Apart from myself there are several other Grecians Fans who travel up to SJP from the Mid-Cornwall area - if there are to be any losers in a new 'League' Club in the Region then it will be Argyle as many Cornish Football Watchers [can't call them fans yet] will stop travelling to Gnome Park and watch a decent standard of football on their own doorsteps..!

4ORDY

Truro have big ambitions - after 4 straight promotions they are looking to break into the Conference/Blue Square by next season. The aim is to have a 'League' side in Cornwall in the next 3 years. It would be good to have another 'League' Team in our Region.
Mat Villis is also believed to have signed together with Santos Gaia, Les Afful & Danny Clay.
Apart from myself there are several other Grecians Fans who travel up to SJP from the Mid-Cornwall area - if there are to be any losers in a new 'League' Club in the Region then it will be Argyle as many Cornish Football Watchers [can't call them fans yet] will stop travelling to Gnome Park and watch a decent standard of football on their own doorsteps..![/QUOT

Can the club hold there own financially ?? so many clubs spend big then go bust, surely you've got to be careful ?

PilgrimSteve

Apart from myself there are several other Grecians Fans who travel up to SJP from the Mid-Cornwall area - if there are to be any losers in a new 'League' Club in the Region then it will be Argyle as many Cornish Football Watchers [can't call them fans yet] will stop travelling to Gnome Park and watch a decent standard of football on their own doorsteps..![/QUOTE]

No thanks but i'd rather have a truro season ticket than a exeter

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Im sure you'd just be happy to watch a team that can win a game once in a while

whiptonace

Im sure you'd just be happy to watch a team that can win a game once in a while
Or watch a team in the conference for 5 years.