• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gow gone

Willy Nilly

My first thought was 'what the hell does Bowden make of this!? And Marge!'

Barum

Great idea Rae. I have been seriously considering stopping my Trust subs for months, but couldn't see an alternative. You do it, I'm in.
Stopped mine over a year ago & now feeling real guilt..... Would that £150 have saved Gow!!??!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lots of Rovers fans not happy Richards has joined us.
In fairness, although he missed a shocker of an open goal. I do actually think he's a decent player.

Although we are not happy with the departure of Gow, we do need to give this lad a chance.

Good luck Elliot!

Barum

In fairness, although he missed a shocker of an open goal. I do actually think he's a decent player.

Although we are not happy with the departure of Gow, we do need to give this lad a chance.

Good luck Elliot!
You really think he'll ever play?

Grecian1966

Gow for me has been the most technically gifted player I have seen play for us for the past 30 years or so. His performance up at Rovers was excellent and I would have thought Ward was very keen on signing Gow. Ideally I would like to have kept him but if this frees up the opportunity for Jimmy to cement a place in the team and we have ended up with a player in return who scores us a few goals at half the wages or less then this could be a very very shrewd bit of business given Gow was gone at the end of the season and could have spent half the remaining time on the injured list! Time will tell who gets the better deal or just perhaps this may work well for both clubs?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
You really think he'll ever play?
I'd be stunned if he didn't?

He was a Bristol Rovers regular..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When Tisdale complained about some senior players commitment recently, was Alan Gow one of the ones he was referring to?

Barum

I'd be stunned if he didn't?

He was a Bristol Rovers regular..
When did logic ever come into a decision made by Tisdale?

MikeGrecian

Massive b*****k dropped by Tisdale (again),one of our highest scorers and most creative player let go.FFS it seems to me the man truly won't be happy until he takes us back to non-league,this club is hacking me off big ****ing time.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
When did logic ever come into a decision made by Tisdale?
Very true..

Apparently the lad was starting to play really well for Rovers recently so we have perhaps got him at a good time.