• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gotta be first to tell you!

plymuffer

Our reserves got hammered again today this time to your proper rivals torquay! now that has got to get your juices flowing;)

On_The_Beach

...who only needed a point to become champions. now I know a lot of you laugh about this but there is nothing wrong with having one eye on the future and also nothing wrong with having a winning mentality all the way through the club, something which Paul Buckle insists on.

Despite Exeter's 7-0 win the other day (against 10 kids by all accounts) both your reserve teams are dogsh*t. This should be a cause for mild concern in my humble opinion.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If it helps. We won it last year!

On_The_Beach

If it helps. We won it last year!
Says it all. You're on the decline, we're on the rise.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Says it all. You're on the decline, we're on the rise.
So you'll be on the decline next season then?

jmgull

Well done to the ressies....nice for us gulls to win something;)

Considering we started from scratch just a short time ago, we seem to be catching (even maybe overtaking;)) our fellow Devon clubs.
Two of our youngsters didnt play at Argyle, instead they played for Derby Res against Forest today - defender Lathaniel Rowe-Turner and young winger Cornish lad Saul Halpin who recently signed a 3 yr contract with us.
7-1 to Derby with young Halpin getting a hat-trick......

col46upwood

The futures bright the futures YELLOW.
Lets see how a couple of your stiffs do tonight.Coming up for who stays and who goes time soon.Should put in a good show if they wanna stay and play for Tisdale next season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The futures bright the futures YELLOW.
Lets see how a couple of your stiffs do tonight.Coming up for who stays and who goes time soon.Should put in a good show if they wanna stay and play for Tisdale next season.
Its a home game, we'll falter to another embarrassing defeat. No ref to blame this time.

If played on the proper day (Boxing Day) we'd have done well and I'd have been there.

col46upwood

i see they had something in common with your goodselves,1 nil up and then got d*cked 5-1.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bucks is at SJP tonight. Who might he be looking at?