• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

good read

col46upwood

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62271

Some good posts,plenty of praise for our "tearing them a new un" team

Cerbera

Can't argue with you Col, out played a very very average Argyle. Make no mistake, you played well, we made you look like a Premiership team. Pasoti is full of bollox, the posters on there haven't a clue.

Joe Grundy

Can't argue with you Col, out played a very very average Argyle. Make no mistake, you played well, we made you look like a Premiership team. Pasoti is full of bollox, the posters on there haven't a clue.
You're obviously not a true green. We're still going to make the play-offs.

jmgull

We really only "played" for 20 mins after ht, apart from that I thought we were well below our best to be honest.....it was a major surprise when Argyle pulled one back, I think our lads thought the job was done, thankfully a second never looked on the cards really.
Howe and Morris for us, were badly missed......

If Lingy can add to this squad and somehow hold on to O'Kane and our quite excellent keeper Olejnik, then we have a real chance of promotion again this season.....our team is good enough, the squad at this stage isn't.

As for the greens.........well, they reminded me of us in our many seasons of struggle at the wrong end of L2 - bumbling along with a team that just isn't good enough, picking up the odd point and relying on effort and spirit rather than ability. They seriously need to appoint an experienced manager in my opinion.

Cerbera

Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^

Plenty of 'proper' discussion going on on Argyle Talk Democratic. We seem to be missing a few Gulls on there. You're all welcome.

jmgull

Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^

Plenty of 'proper' discussion going on on Argyle Talk Democratic. We seem to be missing a few Gulls on there. You're all welcome.
Thanks mate.....don't like to rub it in though, now them pesky greeks is another matter;)

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought we were well below our best to be honest......
That's right, kick 'em while they're down.

Euheuheuheuheu

jmgull

That's right, kick 'em while they're down.

Euheuheuheuheu
;).....as if i'd stoop that low.