• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck to Matt Grimes

Well-known Exeweb poster
must admit havnt heard mentions of 'add on's'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I meant as in ten appearances - x amount. Another ten appearances - x amount. Internationals caps - x amount etc, etc.
Quite. Don't know what the stages are though.

I'd be surprised if anyone though differently, given this has been discussed at length on here.

Swansea 1981

swans fan here in peace. may I just say I am very excited about all of your comments about Matt ' seems very very positive and he looks like a typical swans play through the footage of him I have seen. but the main thing I wanted to say is what a sensible and knolagable bunch you lot are on this forum fair play

motorservices

swans fan here in peace. may I just say I am very excited about all of your comments about Matt ' seems very very positive and he looks like a typical swans play through the footage of him I have seen. but the main thing I wanted to say is what a sensible and knolagable bunch you lot are on this forum fair play
you havent had the pleasure of Pate yet then :)

Ive said it before, i hope Swansea play him, if they do then ive a strong feeling he will get plenty of caps in the full England squad

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have seen. but the main thing I wanted to say is what a sensible and knolagable bunch you lot are on this forum fair play
Nor any of the "Tisdale Out" ones then....or any Matchday thread after a defeat! ;)

PS: The Banter Board is, of course, exempt from that cos most of them are bitter gr**n Janners who are thick as pig's-poo

Swansea 1981

I would not be surprised if we do see a few cameo appearances from mate in the near future as we are short in midfield at the moment but I think monks will want to integrate him properly first. we singed a young winger from Sweden named mo barrow last summer who was supposed to be for the under 20s development squad but has made rapid progress and so far made 5 premier appearances this season so if Matt is good enough which I'm sure he is after what I'm hearing he will get his chance

Silver fox

I would not be surprised if we do see a few cameo appearances from mate in the near future as we are short in midfield at the moment but I think monks will want to integrate him properly first. we singed a young winger from Sweden named mo barrow last summer who was supposed to be for the under 20s development squad but has made rapid progress and so far made 5 premier appearances this season so if Matt is good enough which I'm sure he is after what I'm hearing he will get his chance
Keep us all updated on his progress please Swansea 1981,and best of luck for the rest of the season(y)

Swansea 1981

definitely !! I will be keeping a keen eye after what I have read on hear . good luck for the rest of the season

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I wonder what other clubs match day threads are like after a loss? Think you touched a nerve swans 81 with your comments. Hope grimes does well for you, but mainly if there is something in the deal which makes us more money if he does well.

Swansea 1981

must admit I havnt heard any mention of a sell on /add on clause but that's not to say there is not one as its only emerged the last couple of days that vittse arnham inserted a small sell on clause into the deal when they sold us bony so they will benefit from his sale to man city . planet swans forum is carnage most of the time Even worse after a defeat ' we got a lot of new fans through our success who were not there 11 years ago when we nearly dropped out of the league and are not happy with 30 points from half a season in the premier league 'crazy' that's why I find sensibility of the posts on hear refreshing