• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck LeeP and your favourite moment ?

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
All the best Lee, am really disappointed you have left, but you gotta do what you gotta do...my best moment was the goal at wembley & the way he celebrated after scoring the goal at Oxford & when Stansfield scored the 2nd against Southport.

Just dont go nicking too many chips eh!! ;)

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
His penalty away at Gravesend on the opening day of the season in 05/06

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am gutted today. :'(

Favourite moment? The finish at Cambridge. Desperately short of form, he was presented with virtually an open goal. He proceeded to smack it against one post, and it went in off the other - almost broke the frame of the goal it was hit so hard!
That will be a fave memory but 2nd to the following:

He was out of form at Stafford and was very keen to get on the scoresheet. He scored a roller from outside the box and then charged towards me celebrating ... I thought I was in for a hug but he stopped just short ... little tease !!

NG

Gozzer

Both goals against Oxford last month - the 'offside' one in particular.

grrrrr21

when i used to sit in the middle of the front row of the old grandstand he used to stand right in front of me and touch his toes just before kick-off, always made my day...!

Mr Jinx

Definitely his headed goal vs Oxford at the Kassam play off semi.

If he hadn't had scored when he did we wouldn't have gotten to Wembley. The longer it went after Oxford went 1-0 up the more comfortable they would've got. It gave 'em the right wobbles!

L

LouJackson

Well at first this morning when I read the back of e+e i was so cross but now I have calmed down I understand he left but tisdale has to stop this exodus to are rivals espically we need a descent squad so we can beat the c*** out of them next season.
That goal at wembley will live on as a moment in history,
Just Im so desprate to get out of this league

wembley, nuff said.
All the best Lee

wemissmoxey

When he left, he was f*cking sh*te.

budegrecian

When he left, he was f*cking sh*te.
An articulate response that was well worth the 3 year wait:S