• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck Gulls

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hard luck Torquay.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two words for you

CURZON ASHTON.
Still living in the past Col? I 4-1, suppose the present is just too painful for you to face.

Caught the final fifteen minutes via an internet stream. What a bunch of thugs you Gulls are. If you put as much enthusiasm into your football as you do trying to start fights and kicking the sh*t out of the opposition, you might actually challenge for the top 10.

I notice that HOOF-ball is still alive and well in the bay.

LL

stuartsdog

joke of devon not even your Ultras could help you

fools lol

grecian55

i watched the game on my laptop and you gulls should have got a draw but if fat boy Kee doesn't put his chances away then you get nowt ,unlucky ,not too pleased to see pig face Evans getting some glory ,football would be better off with out that crook.

grecianfaniow

Did you see the 2k crawley fans ? lol 5k attendance for an important match as that <HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW>

Shhh everyone, you'll only get knocking_one_out coming on claiming that its harder to beat Crawley than Manchester United